2022 International Conference on Acoustics, Fluid Mechanics and Engineering and the 12th Green's Function Seminar will be held in Nanjing from November 25 to 27, 2022.The following information about the program is for your reference:
|Date||Time|| AFME Session||GFS Session|
November 25, 2022
November 26, 2022
|09:00-09:30||Opening Ceremony & Speech|
|09:30-12:00||Main Session Speech|
|14:00-17:30||Oral Presentations||Oral Presentations|
November 27, 2022
The detailed program will be updated later.
AFME 2022 will select the best oral presentation award, and the organizing committee will uniformly issue the award certificate and incentive fund. The winners will be announced after the conference.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high(A1).
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
2022 International Conference on Acoustics, Fluid Mechanics and Engineering and the 12th Green's Function Seminar http://icafme.net/